Thursday, October 16, 2008

Austrian Poo

Few years back in our last year at school, me and two of my best mates were looking after a bunch of younger kids on a school trip. We were acting as a go-between from kids to teachers (look after kids whilst teachers gettin pissed at the school's expense)

Well, our room had the biggest pile of manure right outside the window, which stank like hell so we always had to have the window closed.

Anyway, must have been all the dodgy continental meats, but one day I went for a poo in our toilet. Hour later and several magazine articles later, I emerge to furious shouting from my roommates over the disgusting, foul as the stench of hell smell. You could even smell it from the other side of the outside corridor with our room door closed. In the end we had to open the window to let in "fresh" air...

No comments: